- He will be overall in-charge for commercial wing security & Vigilance functions at our Plant site.
- Should be well versed in state of art security management systems. Effective communication is prerequisite for interaction with gated community owners societies & residents of the community.
- Candidate from similar background will be preferred
- Ex-servicemen more preferred for this job.
- Age should be below 35 to 45 years and physically fit.
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Manager / Sr Manager - Facility Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Sintex Industries Limited
The idea of setting up a Yarn Division was inspired by the demand, market-growth and fast-changing dynamics in the domestic and global textile industries. Sintex Yarns has set up a Green Field Project which is strategically located along the richest cotton belts of India and is in close proximity to the prominent seaports of Gujarat. The project envisaged a capacity of one million spindles. The production of value-added yarns is been incorporated as part of the project.
Sintex Yarns is working towards producing 'no-touch' yarns by adopting state-of-the-art technology that will ensure high efficiency in the production process, in material handling, in automatic packing and in transportation. This huge investment in technology will result in an output that will transcend the existing standards of yarn production. At full capacity, the plant will produce close to a massive 500 tons of yarn per day.
Sintex manufactures a range of high-quality yarns thanks to the machinery deployed and the processes incorporated. These yarns serve as the best solution to the downstream process industry.